Dr. Rebecca German was our presenter for the FAE Seminar Series on February 10, 2022. Dr. German, Professor of Anatomy and Neurobiology Northeast Ohio Medical University, is an Adjunct Professor in the FAE. Her talk titled “Integration of Anatomy and Function in Infant Feeding” was presented in person and via Zoom.
More FAE News
- Dr. Matthew J. Ravosa joins FAE as new Director
- Dr. Cooke Promoted to Associate Professor
- 2nd position available! Full-time tenure-track faculty appointment in the Center for Functional Anatomy & Evolution
- Job Alert! Full-time tenure-track faculty appointment in the Center for Functional Anatomy and Evolution
- Congratulations Dr. Deanna M. Goldstein!
- FAE Seminar Series presents: Dr. Nicolas Charon
- Phd Candidate Zana Sims awarded 2022 Leakey Foundation Grant!