We are excited to announce that effective January 1, 2023, Dr. Matthew J. Ravosa is the new Director of the Center for Functional Anatomy and Evolution. Ravosa joins us from the University of Notre Dame, where he was a Professor of Biological Sciences, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, and Anthropology. He remains a long-time research associate in Zoology at the Field Museum. Ravosa has been the recipient of diverse federal and national grants as well as multiple scientific and teaching awards.
More FAE News
- Dr. Matthew J. Ravosa joins FAE as new Director
- Dr. Cooke Promoted to Associate Professor
- 2nd position available! Full-time tenure-track faculty appointment in the Center for Functional Anatomy & Evolution
- Job Alert! Full-time tenure-track faculty appointment in the Center for Functional Anatomy and Evolution
- Congratulations Dr. Deanna M. Goldstein!
- FAE Seminar Series presents: Dr. Nicolas Charon
- Phd Candidate Zana Sims awarded 2022 Leakey Foundation Grant!